I don’t like surprises and I’m thinking that neither do you, especially when it comes to your website. Here’s what I do to help you with that:
- Provide all usernames and passwords to your WordPress site
- Configure backup protocol so that your site is regularly and automatically backed up
- Protect you against hackers by implementing a security plugin that keeps your site safe
- *Use premium themes and plugins to build your site
- **Maintain your site when plugins and themes have updates
You won’t have to spend valuable time and resources worrying about your site. You can focus on the things that matter most to you like your business and your family.